AirJ23 In MyNBA those "center/right/left" tendencies for mid ranges and 3 pointers change for each player at the end of every season which is a pain. I've heard that "center/left/right" tendency doesn't affect the actual game, but they do affect simming. Are they right? Mike [Wang] stated that the team has added more jumpers with signatures than before. I'm glad they actually identified them, and now you'll be able to look them on the internet, because you might not be sure before.

Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper or is like X player's jumper (by comparison).EccentricMeat: I haven't heard anything confirming or denying that player likeness can/can't change over the years in MyNBA Eras.My guess, simply based off the fact that they are updating rules and expansion teams and even courts/logos in relevant years, is that players will also update to reflect their IRL look in relevant years.

Many NextMakers have shared NBA 2K23 gameplay videos today that highlight their participation in the Jordan Challenge. We've included a few below, and will continue to add to them throughout during the day.Virtual Currency, also known as VC, is one of the main types of currency in NBA 2K23. It is used mostly in MyCAREER mode to improve the attributes of MyPLAYER or opening packs of players in MyTEAM mode.

To make progress quickly in the game you'll need to farm for VC every day, and although getting VC doesn't require special skills or planning, acquiring it faster can be a hassle. But, there are ways you can ensure a consistent flow of VC through your account.Best ways to earn VC fast in NBA 2K23

While buying VC with real money is the simplest and simple method to earn VC but it's not advised to do it. Instead, you should use the free-to play methods described below.Playing MyCareer- Probably the most effective method to earn VC in the game. If you play regularly, MyCareer can earn an impressive amount of VC which will become your primary way of making VC. Additionally, the greater the difficulty of MyCareer the higher VC you'll receive.
If you want to learn more about NBA 2K23 MT, please visit https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html