There are a few Madden NFL 23 stadiums that are forever etched in your head. It is known that the Packers play at Lambeau Field, the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium -- and in the subject of corporate names Mut 23 Coins, I'm certain that every football fan will be able to inform instantly it is Gillette Stadium belongs to the Patriots, which is why Heinz Field is the home of the Steelers. That was true until Monday morning.

The Steelers stadium is set to get a new name because Heinz elected not to renew its naming rights within 20 years. We now know where the gold and black will play in the fall, but not what the hell this organization is up to. If you can tell me how Acrisure does without Googling and you're lying, you're lying. If you're able tell me what Acrisure does after Googling it's a lie. This is probably the most confusing firm on the world, and everybody is trying to figure out what they are doing.

So, if you visit their website it's clear they offer insurance. If you click on the button"Request a Quote" you're faced with this message, which I've parsed 100 times, but I do not know what it signifies. "We mix the most human nature and technological innovation to produce the amazing results you'd expect from a top 10 world-class broker. Contact us with your questions and request a quote." I'm not sure what qualifies as "high tech" concerning insurance. I'm unsure what the "extraordinary results" would be in this case. I thought that insurance was a very basic type of transaction.

The company claims they provide home and auto insurance, which is quite cool. There are many insurance companies across the United States, from Geico and their delightful British gecko, through to The General and their mascot: Sleepy Shaq.

What can make the Steelers the stadium they have named "Acrisure Stadium" peculiar is the fact that, by any source that isn't Acrisure directly, they are not a large corporation. Not big enough to Buy Madden 23 Coins warrant them having naming rights to an Madden NFL 23 facility against the other titans in the league.