The Slayer may not be worth the effort to OSRS gold power train yet. Do it when you feel like it. Once you reach the age of 55, it's beneficial because it opens up some useful new features but until you get to the point where you'd like that it's not worth the effort. It's a good way to earn money but it's not making money. It's not at a level that is low.

Hunter: I found this to be a wonderful income generator when I was a new member. You can earn some loot from a few of these creatures is really worthwhile and I'd thoroughly reccomend exploring what you can accomplish with this talent. For a time, that was my main source of cash. I'm not certain if it's the same today, but there's a chance it is, and at the really high levels that's most likely to be the scenario (grenwalls as well).

Also, I'm trying to upgrade my current set of armour, and I'm in need of help. Which one is better according to your view? Overview-Has good defensive, and strength bonus, however it does not have enough slash due to the fact that there will not be a defense. Torags Legs will also need to be replaced every once in a some time after it reduces to 0and also has good strength bonuses.

Overview: Has lower defensive stats than armor set 1 and is quite expensive yet none of the gear gets worse. It has a strong Strength and Prayer bonus as well as a defender that increases offensive capability. Which one should I pick? You are welcome to make modifications, but I do not want a DFS alongside the Bandos setup or any Amulets of Furies, or a Berserker Ring since they're 10m, and 3m. A bit of a rip...

Hello I have a concern regarding training combat and since efficiency has never really been my forte, I was hoping someone else here can help me. I'm planning on becoming members soon and hope to achieve my goal of completing my combat (I've had this account for quite some time, but I am unsure why I haven't done this but I haven't yet). ...). Do you think it is better to maximize combat while getting 99 slayer or is it better to buy RS gold build up the skill at spiders or bandits?