Just wanted to mention that this event is not suitable for RuneScape Gold everyone. When you're able to walk through the tunnels exit, login into beta and then continue with the mission (I was successful in looting the chest and obtaining the final piece without killing any brother).

The good news is that there will be more events and more chances for people to get the outfit. Although it wasn't difficult for me, I think it was a good idea. I've just mangled the entire thing in Verac's, TokHaarKal, Fury, Berserker (i), Dragon Boots, Griffolic Gloves and a dual whip/ee. I was killed once in Dharok. This is the moment I realized that you can still replenish your inventory in the middle. Yes, you can import prior to looting the chest and then take it for looting.

I'm hoping to find a small discussion on the controversial squeal of fortune. I'm not looking for very brief answers, but I'd like to find some well-thought-out posts and a bit of an idea of precisely why you feel that way.

Before you answer, please go through the entire article. If you write something like "SoF revealed Jagex was a capitalist" and you don't want players to be able to buy xp, I'd like to be aware of: (a) Why you believe a capitalist jagex to be a bad thing; and (b) the reasons why you do not want players buy xp.

The question isn't easy to answer. Let me start by setting the stage for discussion. Do you believe that the SoF should go out of business or be replaced? Jagex is near bankruptcy. Jagex has halted 3-4 moneymaking schemes in succession and each one has resulted in losses of Buy OSRS Accounts millions of dollars. It is now working on a fourth. This will also cost a lot and not yield any returns.