Aren't we sick of seeing the same old armor every single time we log in? Wouldn't you like to OSRS gold wear armor with no one knowing? You could transform your rune armour into a navy-colored plate. The legs of your D-legs can be flashy white to match your Red platebody. What if you were able to conceal your Bronze armor to stop people making fun of you? Perhaps you could change it to red or green.

Although the armor is no longer a statuable, I can understand that you can still use it as a member. But, I'm not certain regarding the possibility of. I would completely pay 1 million gp to make my rune navy blue, with a white interior and make my Scimmy rune appear as if it were made of silver.

It would be possible to return your weapon, platebody, legs and helm if you sell it. This is one benefit that I could see. It is possible to run into Wildy using your D'chain. But, you've changed the color of your armor to make it appear as an addy or a rune. If you're fortunate, a person passing by will not strike you. Or you could create your own mith/addy, and hide it under the name of rune and put a little fear into your opponent as buy RS gold you pk them. This could be used to create a new strategy for pking wildy and pvp.