The system makes simply a replica of those items to you'd lose if there wasn't a gravestone and put the copies to the torso: everybody happy OSRS Power Leveling, PKer got loot and victim (lesser joyful ) still got his things if he had been in time to get his items out of his gravestone back. But I think a player ought to be protected from getting killed before he reaches his gravestone so he still have an opportunity to receive back his stuff when his gravestone collaps, his protection from getting killed will be also gone.

This idea means there will be getting more and more things in the economy so Jagex can create skills like construction that"eats" an quantity of money or items by being an expensive ability. This may bring back RWT and also make it even simpler so NO. Well, yesterday I had this idea, uhm... Oh well, assess the monsters! So my idea was, to place in the gods theirself in the game!

There are 3 ways, Northwest, North and Northeast. To the north is an altar with a couple nature animals around it (it was normally the location where guthix would be). The chaos druids are non-aggresive, however, Zamorak is. There are also 10 normal Druids encircling him (non-aggresive). If you begin attacking saradomin, he will yell"Are you an assassin from Zamorak? Then prepare to die!" And he"ll suspend you for 5 seconds.

Runescape is an MMORPG right? In my opinion, its just an MMOPG. I just don't find a roleplaying element . There are not many distinct things to use to roleplay and nowhere to roleplay. Jagex should include a couple of realms specializing in roleplaying, an individual ought to be a freeplayers and rest should be associates. In these worlds, it could be against the rules to speak out of character (except privately and clan talks ). After enough offences, you'd be suspended out of roleplaying realms for a short time.

Also, jagex should provide people a choice while at the clothing shop in varrok (forgot the name) to rather than actually changing your outfit Cheap OSRS Gold, get it in thing form. This would allow you to take clothes off and on, more of a roleplaying such as way. More boots and hats should obviously be added.