"I will welcome you to the exclusive"Madden 99 Club," my buddy. It's about time," said Rodgers, after directing Adams to open a box with his desk. "We joked for awhile on top 12 (receiver) and then there's been a common thread about top 2, not just two, but you are finally becoming the due you deserve, my brother" Adams, who began the Mut 21 coins season with a 94 rating, has steadily climbed since"Madden 21" has been updated. As far as secondary abilities, he has a 99 in grabbing, launch and short-route running.

Despite missing two games earlier this year with a hamstring injury, the four-time Pro Bowl receiver could break several franchise records during this Sunday's regular-season finale in Chicago. In 13 games, Adams has 109 grabs for 1,328 yards and a league-best 17 touchdown receptions. He needs three catches and one receiving touchdown to match Sterling Sharpe's team record in both categories.

Other"99 Club" members include Los Angeles Rams defensive lineman Aaron Donald, Carolina running back Christian McCaffrey, Kansas City quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce, Arizona receiver DeAndre Hopkins, and New England cornerback Stephon Gilmore. Adams' box included a diamond-studded gold necklace with an'99' etched in the center, which Rodgers utilized to earn a subtle comment about Adams' Pro Football Hall of Fame potential.

"I think that necklace is exactly the same color as a coat you might be wearing here in around a decade or so," Rodgers said. "I hope you enjoy that color, because it looks great on you." In addition to Adams, the Packers have four additional players currently rated 90 or even better at"Madden 21:" left tackle? David Bakhtiari? (96), Rodgers (95), cornerback ? ) Jaire Alexander? (93) and running back ? Aaron Jones? "I grew up enjoying'Madden.' I still love that game," Adams said. "I add a lot of work for this, so I am glad it's paid off and I am thankful that it is becoming recognized."

Two players have officially joined the 2021 Pro Bowl due to the Madden NFL 21 Video Game Numbers Challenge. Kansas City Chiefs rookie running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Philadelphia Eagles' RB Miles Sanders officially get the last roster spots. The announcement comes only days before the first-ever ESPN Madden NFL Wild Card Duos, and of buy mut coins madden 21 course, that the Super Wildcard Weekend for the playoffs.