I believed it maxed out at tier 50. Best f2p hybrid vehicle armour like he stated was dragonstone, that RuneScape gold can be tier 60. By the way a World Event is coming this summer (May or June I believe) so you ought to have the ability to grab some warpriest then. The last time you could get warpriest was ancient 2014. I meant grade 2 or 3 tiers or whatever, don't know the lingo, just an 07 participant dropping by. Warpriest armour is horrible F2P. It is grade 50 however, the stats are inferior to another grade 50'tank' armours due to being hybrid armour.

Warpriest is just acceptable if you do a great deal of multi PvP with clans/teams, not really worth the trouble if you don't (except cape). As for the topic's question as others have answered already Batwing is the best Magic armour accessible to F2Pers, but you can improve your weapon(s) if you are now using Batwing wand + book/shield. Gravite staff is significantly better and certainly worth getting in the event that you don't plan to be a part anytime soon. It's a Dungeoneering reward worth 40K tokens, so it'll necessitate getting 400K exp via regular training at the Dungeoneering skill.

Gloves and boots you have limited options. They are not very good though, they give Tier 50 Def stats due to being hybrid armour pieces.Was still finishing my article and doing double article edits, but Leo submitted and destroyed it.

Hybrid material is totally free but requires you to camp gwd to acquire the bits; T70 GWD is cheap; T80 GWD is much more expensive but better; T85 are the best defensve gloves and boots in the game to date if I'm not confused and cheaper compared to GWD T80. If you've got an hefty amount cash to invest I would find exactly the T85 ones, they seem cooler and would be the very best tank gloves and boots at the game. T70 GWD are much cheaper and better for Slayer due to being power boots and gloves. T80 GWD are basically better version of the T70 ones, but certainly are a good deal more costly and have to be repaired.

For a noob, what would be the fastest and simplest F2P quests in OSRS without the prerequisites? The majority of them are fairly quick, actually. Your complete goals would be to clean the subsequent quests that has different prerequisites: Vampire Slayer for 4825 Attack Experience. Dragon Slayer for 18,650 expertise in both Power and Defence as well as unlocking a Rune Platebody. The Knight's Sword for cheap OSRS gold this pleasant 12,725 Smithing experience.