Teammates aren't as idiotic? What? It's completely just as bad this year as it last year if not worse. The only difference is that this year is that your team can actually earn a bucket which is just a slider modification. They still don't know how to double staff or shield the pick the roll, they nevertheless stand around with their dicks inside their hand on 2K21 MT offense. It takes them a century to decide they're going to run a play. What game are you currently playing? It's literally the exact same exact shit. Teammates aren't as idiotic? What? The sole difference is that this year is that your team can actually earn a bucket that's merely a slider adjustment. They still do not understand how to double team or guard the pick the roster, they nevertheless stand around with their dicks in their hands on offense. It requires them a century to determine that they're going to run a drama. What game are you playing? It is literally the exact same exact shit.

I discovered on 2K20 my group wouldn't even run an offense the majority of instances unless I forced the issue. I needed to play HOF difficulty before they'd really attempt to work toward uncontested shots, should they even put up a shot.

I load into a friend's park way quicker than a year ago. Sounds great to me. 2k gets the worst authors, all of the scripted moments are so cringe. I skip past every cut scene anyhow, so this seems great. Yeah the story Is Particularly dreadful this year, however onceThey needed to do something with it, however, the ideal stick does a lot of shit now. I hate it. Mike Wang will create 8 patches when it released and altered everything though. I am not buying it anyhow. The redone shooting sucks. They needed to do something with it, but the ideal stick does a lot of shit now. I despise it. Mike Wang will make 8 spots as soon as it released and changed everything though. So fuck it. I'm not buying it anyway. I am not, I'll be enjoying 20 for a short time. I downloaded 20 again and I think it'll still be pretty busy online even when 21 drops.

Not for present gen, game comes out so soon and we can already see this game could've been a patch update for Buy NBA 2K MT. Each of the tools likely went to next gen so I'll wait and keep playing 20 at the meantime. I have bought every NBA 2K since the first one on Dreamcast. I've the physical present gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I want the steelbook case it includes. Sucks that the Kobe MyPLAYER gear won't transfer though. I will be buying only because I don't even purchase 2k every year, therefore it was never a custom for me to throw away money anyhow. . . .honestly Kobe's death. . .makes me wish to associate with basketball again in every manner possible.