Okay, so ive not got good stats but I do have fun so that they serve their point. Anyways I am wondering if I need to OSRS gold keep my Bandos Godsword(BGS)? I simply got 75 att last night and im my hurry only purchased it becuz I wanted 1, but I dont think I need it since I dont pk so I dont actually have a use for this.

I have a bgs and complete rune armor (obby cape, glory ammy newby yes but thats really the I got, I sold all else but armor) I think im goin to sell it and buy ss for str training and torags(I like it even know price to repair). . .Should i? My stats are: 75 assault, 70 strength(about to start for 80), 70 defence, 74 mage, 64 range(gettin 70 after strength) Additionally im currently im workin in Pest Control to get whole emptiness melee and range and only got 130 pts. With no armor). We're a great community and we are happy to have you!

As you mentioned, GS's largely come in handy when pking. What you need to do is sell off it... get an abby whip and save your money... you may need it later on. :D And I don't know some good armor, but if you change the subject title to -Good Armor Setup For P2P- and you need to get some answers. Have fun! You state that for every person linking sals lol. Fantastic work. BGS is obviously a fun weapon to use because of the higher strength bonus however should never be used for actual training - maintain in inventory during slayer tasks for a random smack or KO but nothing else.

Up to you on if you would like to have ~5m spent on a"fun" weapon or in the event that you would have better uses for it. I try to be fine so the men and women who just come to ask one questions decide to remain. I remember when I joined Yoyoma explained the exact same thing. Made me deel really wonderful. And ty. I want to be rated one day as I am never going to buy RuneScape gold leave Sals. It's always enjoyable killing cows with it. I state goblins are better. And maybe trying Pking. But if you die... do not say anything to me personally.