Claws of Guthix + array (claws lowers defense and does a good bit of harm, range with OSRS gold broads finishes; let us me practice a few three item switching with fkey casting). Straight up array (Most cost effective, but slowest) What to pick? Hi. I am thinking of possibly doing barrows for gain (once I get my membership). I have read up on the topic, but I want some suggestions. Be OK stats wise? I would be using magical shortbow, slayer dart and likely a whip or dragon extended. (I might try to get a saradomin Godsword lend, but...) Also for inventory, Red/Black D'hide chaps and human anatomy. 2 prayer pots, Lumbridge Tele tab. Spade, two weapon slots (i.e., if I'm ranging, it could be a whip and slayer team ) Slayer dart runes. Sharks for the rest of my inventory. Do I need a superb set? Anything else? Can I bring mage gear? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Alright, so, for ages I've head that stab weapons are much superior to some other weapons when fighting dragons. But the matter is, dragonhide and plate armour have high stab defence. Even though plate armour has low beat defence, and dragonhide has low slash defence, it'd be logical to presume that dragons would have comparable strengths/weaknesses, but I am constantly told that burrowing weapons are far superior agains all dragons.

There are only two good (or one half decent, and one good) stab weapons I can think of: the zamorakian spear and Rs 2107 gold the chaotic rapier. Though, I am too poor to get the levels to get super antifires, also I don't have sufficient time to receive a chaotic weapon, so I can't test itself. So, my question is, are traumatic weapons really THAT much better than any other firearms? Even much so it'd be better to give up 20+ slash attack to get a Z spear when fighting dragons? I'd enjoy it if you've compared slash/stab firearms personally, because this has been bugging me for quite some time.