I've looked everywhere in the shop and nothing's free. Been like this for 2 days now.I completed the daily bonus too and never obtained my own 2,000 VC for NBA 2K Coins playing 10 games.Don't hear this likely. . 2k18 premiered for PS3.

I'd honestly begin saving for next gen now, don't have to get it at launch but sometime a year ago. Trust me you will want to. If anything you might be able to finesse someone by selling your existing console to get a decent price, from that point you can save. This only my opinion, you do you. Not however the game will probably undoubtedly be a copy and paste most likely every year following 21 on present gen. They will put their full focus on next gen for sure after 2k21. If you have a look at ps3/360 version of 2ks after the first year of ps4/xbox one, it was legit precisely the exact same game.

I am assuming it'll be similar to 2k17 in 17 it was about the PS4 and Xbox 1 however I owned it on Xbox360 so it was made for the machine, but they eliminated a lot of the manners and it was not exactly the same that it was essentially just my league and mycareer games no more Park therefore 2k22 will probably be on ps4 but remove many main features such as the story.it depends how many people going to get a ps5, and just how many will stick with their ps4.

I'm not gonna buy ps5, so I wonder why parks will kind of expire on current gen following ps5 comes out, because I feel like majority of Buy NBA 2K MT people will update their consoles. And I play EU, which likely has even less people in parks than NA servers.I got the current-gen 2k21 and that's it. I do not plan on upgrading my console either until the first price drop or purchase. The way I view it, we are a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit only going to get half a year old conduct before that.