In some cases yes, but it might happen the RS gold other way round too. Like the construction one it seems osrs needed it in game first, when you take a look at the patch notes. Have you noticed SotF? It's just QBD. It's Plague's End. The gauntlet? It is dungeoneering lite.Zulrah such as QBD? So that you do not actually understand what you are even discussing lmao. I guess they are the exact same in the sense that both are bosses, and look similar (disregarding the obvious fact that another is a snake and the other is dragon).

You OSRS haters are only mad lmao. Osrs does absolutely not make fresh ideas. They take an present idea and putting it somewhere else, exactly how the rs3 staff has done with this. A construction contract is just the same as a slayer contract and farming contract. No original ideas everywhere.

Taking great ideas from another game is smart. The issue is the implementation. Osrs group created a minigame, rs3 team made yet more mtx.

Osrs doesn't make fresh thoughts

It doesn't need to be a brand new concept to be a good idea. You know what we do do, though? We've got surveys for what content comes into our game. The participant base gets to decide. We do not have egregious microtransactions. And have you even seen Zeah? Or done our raids or even the inferno? And no I haven't done that because I do not like osrs. So you say OSRS has no new ideas. . But you haven't played any of the original content they HAVE made?

But go on about"all the original content".

So if our Zeah is your Menophos, what will you say when Menophos gets earned? What's ToB anything like Dungeoneering? Each of the Kourend quests, in addition to Wintertodt are all new. Fossil island? But to say everything we have is ripped from RS3 is just ignorant of the match itself.

To be fair the new OSRS system does not look interesting to me at cheap OSRS gold all (it is like the gnome food deliveries), but I still enjoy that portables allow you to chat with others.

The OSRS Mining Expertise