There is a 0 percent chance this Madden 20 coins transaction would be made in real life only"because". The ONLY time that this transaction would ever be accepted would be if a group doesn't

The challenge system is useless in Madden. I pushed back into the 43 and'll get hit in the 45 and they put the ball in the 43-44. Challenge that shit all day to get a lawn lol. Does this really work only time I have ever contested a place is on the target line and they never doubted it even on evident touchdowns.Challenges will only function when Madden overlooks a telephone on purpose. Rendering problems (what OP is showing) won't be overturned. It's technologically impossible to have that.

The refs never get anything WRONG like battles actually make use of to matter in Madden. Another problem along these lines would be the catch animations some of these guys can be yards from the sideline make the catch but somehow never get back foot in. The 1 matter Madden did that was realistic in the past couple of years is remove all potential brain cells from the refs, just like the real NFL did lol.You pretty much have to possession catch anything close to the sideline or the WR will only full speed creep out of bounds until he can grab it.

This is great proof EA must mend they're BEHEMOTH of a football game monopoly before gamers like me continue to cheap Mut 20 coins boycott Madden.I eventually did not buy it this past year. 7 guys I used to do a franchise with all did. They ceased and got through about two seasons playing.