Therefor, it is right to state that this wouldn't be accepted in Runescape gold real life, hence why nobody in real life could propose it. Fact, it's white and black. There is no opinion involved here other than my opinion that I think it's dumb for a few people to think that this is a problem Madden has, when it's obviously not.

No, you can't state that a NFL team would turn this transaction on the basis of saving a couple hundred thousand dollars down. Additionally, it is quite plausible that the team from the 29 slot would say,"thanks, sucker" and leap all over it. Teams pay one spot ALL THE TIME to move up. The transaction itself is not that strange, it is who suggested it. It doesn't matter that it's a pick. Propose a trade yourself offer you the pick for the 29th. I bet it is taken by that the AI instantly. The purpose is, we are working in hypotheticals. My view is that this was a consideration when EA tweaked the transaction logic and that they would not really consider this broken.

It may not be the case, but it has only been the case each and every time so far. You are examples of when this would be accepted are just examples of times where the team would actually gain extra benefit. Teams paying additional picks to move up is a difference since the other team will acquire additional advantages.

then why not go ahead and prove your concept, although Transferring 4 spots at the Buy Osrs gold round is a major difference between moving up one place. Post a picture of a screenshot of that commerce. So really it looks like we're agreeing on things here. I really don't see what the issue is with me not caring about something which makes Madden more realistic, whether or not it was meant to.