The OP RuneScape gold  says they haven't played RuneScape in 10 years. I guessed that would be good info to pass on, since Old School was published less than ten decades ago. The quantity of returning runescape players who don't know that OSRS is another match is high. A fantastic part of them believe that their account was transferred into RS3 out of OSRS when in fact their accounts has never played OSRS. It's well worth providing this information about returning runescape players until they log in to their first account on OSRS and wonder where all of their stuff went or why they look on Tutorial Island as a brand new accounts.

I've been thanked earlier by a few coming runescape players but whether my remark has value here or not is up to the OP to pick. I responded to his article, not yours.its not that your comment does not have worth. It's that you're placing stock in the terms with the incorrect games. Anybody who played with runescape in the days eoc for example. When they asked you about'the runescape' anyone who now plays would tell them eoc or'runescape' is the new runescape because it has the ability pub. Much better graphics and way various gameplay. Your choice of words aren't incorrect but they exude the clear cut response.

I really don't think it's a lie that it is being reinvested, but I do think the investment's ineffectiveness feeds back into the prominence of MTX. They are becoming increasingly less return on progressively higher growth expenses, so they need to compensate the increased costs with improved MTX revenue.But MTX has a limit that, if exceeded, negatively affects subscription revenue. Therefore it may compensate to a degree. And the only way to cheap RS gold  increase subscription revenue is by supplying top quality content... that requires MTX earnings to develop, which reduces sub revenue.Essentially RS3's at a place where it is self-cannibalizing.