Have gotten over Maple story M Mesos 50 B1 keys rather than a single B4 key and it took me 3 weeks to go from +12 weapon into +13 weapon. Why cant I buy a B4 secret or weapons that are cheap to use for magic? I thought I'd get 1 character for each course, but now I just want to appreciate what I have realized rather than spending my time and efforts on getting frustrated with a new personality - I'm not keen to spend time for a new personality. That is what I hate about this game. ?

Wizard and Priest are my mains. Wizard'cause since I usually play support in MMOs I wanted a fire-themed personality, and Priest. Generally , a healer class will probably be away from the action, casting ranged spells that'd cure their party without putting themselves at much risk. I have been having a good deal of pleasure with how

backwards it's in Maple 2. The simple fact that I need to dive to heal up people is nervewracking, but in a great way. I love OP my fans feel, and chaining them with other people's buffs is a great deal of fun. That having been said, I spend more time than I do actually using abilities running around in a struggle. More often than not, you need to chase down your party members to heal them, since people tend to panic when they get seriously low. Appears less common than"Get the hell away!" ?

Think it's time to proceed out of maplestory 2. Ms1 last more than ms2 cuz they downgraded the match by taking Maplestory M Mesos for sale a lot of stuff out. Developers won't recognize the rng is painful cuz the grind isn't enjoyable or creative. There are also a fantastic chunk of the fan base that tell ppl not to play cuz they can not stand reading opinions. Btw

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/